#engchat occurs every Monday at 7 PM EST. Follow @mrami2 on Twitter to see weekly topics!
What is #engchat?
#engchat is a network of English teachers connecting with one and another via Twitter to share ideas, resources and inspiration related to the practice of teaching English at all grade levels.
Each week, a guest moderator shares a new idea, perspective or vision of what it means to be an English teacher.
This conversation happens every Monday at 7 PM EST. To join, search for the hashtag, #engchat in twitter or use a tool such as TweetChat to help you follow the discussion.
More than a conversation, #engchat, is a community. Check out this list of #engchat participants to connect with them directly.
I hope you'll join this community and share your ideas and talents as a teacher.
To take part in #engchat: You will definitely need a Twitter account. If you don't have one then click here.
To find #engchat tweets during #engchat, use one of the tools listed below:
- TweetDeck- for Desktop, iPhone, or iPad http://www.tweetdeck.com
- HootSuite- http://hootsuite.com/
- Seesmic - web-based, desktop, or mobile versions (Cindy uses this on both phone and computer.)
- TweetGrid- a web-based dashboard http://tweetgrid.com (Recommended by #ukedchat)
- TweetChat- this types the #engchat tag and follows the stream click here