New additions to a Scoop.it collection
More Writing Resources
National Novel Writing Month - is a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to novel writing. Participants begin writing November 1. The goal is to write a 175-page (50,000-word) novel by midnight, November 30. Used online; Free
In which John reveals he will be attempting NaNoWriMo, also known as National Novel Writing Month, a crazy adventure undertaken by many nerdfighters in which people try to write a 50,000 word draft of a novel in a single month.
- FRAMEWORK FOR DIGITAL LEARNING
- WHAT'S NEW ON THE SITE?
- DIGITAL LITERACIES & WEB 2.0
- ~Blogs, Wikis, Docs: Which Is Right for Your Lesson?
- GOOGLE! DOCS
- What Could You Do With Google Docs?
- All the Google Tools
- TOOLS TOOLS TOOLS
- SOCIAL NETWORKS
- HOW TO DO MORE COOL TECHY STUFF
- MEDIA & INFO LITERACY
- RESOURCES FROM OTHER EDUCATORS
- YOUR PERSONAL LEARNING NETWORK
- WHAT SHOULD I READ?
- VISUAL LITERACY