Resources from other Educators
The Basics: Planning, Best Practices, Instructional Tools, More!
The Greece NY school district has some of the best ELA resources I've found on the web. They've redesigned their website and it's a little harder to find their stuff, but go here: http://web001.greece.k12.ny.us/academics.cfm?subpage=311
Once you're on that page, if you look at the column on the left, you'll see the subhead Secondary Level 6-12. Below that is a long list of resources related to ELA. I've copied and pasted links from the list below.
- » Backward Design & Curriculum Mapping
- » Middle School Humanities: Themes, Units, and Essential Questions
- » Themes and Essential Questions
- » ELA Best Practices
- » Approved Literature: Grades 6-12
- » Multi-genre Thematic Literature Lists
- » Tools for Reading, Writing & Thinking
- » ELA Internet Resources
- » Instructional Tools and Techniques for Targeting Essential Reading ...
- » English 12
- » Senior Semester Courses
- » ELA Student Performance Data
- » Rubrics
- » Socratic Seminars
Collections of Digital Tools from Other Educators
Ms. McGraw's English Teaching Resources
Click to visit site
Kelli writes, "I have made this wiki so that I have a place to store my English teaching resources and links, and share them with other English teachers and their students." Kelli is a Lecturer in Secondary English Curriculum at Queensland University of Technology.
Free Technology for Teachers
The latest tips from Richard Byrne